Oooo i love me some frozen pizza, for real there is something so home-y about eating a frozen pizza,
reminds me of my younger days. James franco is back on General hospital, haha yet another legitimate reason to watch soap opera's.
Mel's back home today she's the only one i haven't seen since i came back from my trip, she left the day i came back to go apartment shopping in chicago with her roomates from college. I've missed my smelly terribly and i can't wait to watch really gay girlie movies with my beloved.
I was suppose to go job hunting today but i woke up too late this just means i have to go tomorrow, im getting really nervous about moving into my apartment i just don't want to not have
enough money to pay rent and everything to be exactly how my parents have said it will turn out, badly. However i have faith in my lady love hillary to help guide me through this tunnel of darkness, called renting your first apartment.
I'm really excited to live with hillary, she's amazing and we have just so much fucking fun together, we're already like an old married couple.
well my ear hurts and I'm waiting for mel to get off 20 minutes to kick it.
until next time
Love always
Weiner


2 comments:
AWWWW WEINY YOU'RE TOO CUTE!
Everything will work out well! Just save your money!!!
ahahhaha easier said than done.
Post a Comment