Friday, July 23, 2010

well hello

Hello people,
 I am terribly sorry for the extremely long delay in posts.
I had a very long and detailed post that got deleted right before i posted it,
and it really ticked me off so i have delayed myself, but no longer!
my life has been a whirlwind since my last post, still at old navy
but I am currently in the market for a new second job since old 
navy is jewing me on hours. I am kind of excited though because i have
a job interview next week on monday for vitality salon and spa in 
old webster, my little home town
 Ohhh webster man how i love you 
you just bring back memories of basically my whole life lol.
Im going down to mizzou this weekend with my  ladies 
miss lydia, big nasty caitlin, little bird and myslef



arent hillarys photo's nice? she just got a new Holga Camera, im sure she would tell you more 
if she was with you she really loves that camera. lol 

Did i mention im moving in on monday.... I KNOOOW WHATTT. lol 
i am very nervous about this hopefully i can be an adult and do this.
im really hopefully. 

well were takin the ladies for a walk so until next time
love always
weiner

No comments: