Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brainstorm, take me away from the norm


I got to tell you something
This phenomenon, I had to put it in a song And it goes like,
woaaah amber is the color of your energy

oh, 311 you are amazing you should just know this,
last night caitlin, george, hillary and  went to  the 311
concert it was amazing. we didn't stay for the finale, 
but I'm glad cause traffic would have been 
horrid otherwise, like waiting for over an hour kinda traffic. 
The concert however was amazing as always
311 is a pretty much guarantee good show, especially when they play the oldies like come original and down and so many other songs that just blow my mind; of course we got good n plenty before going out and rolled two for the concert, 
ya know standard protocol. 
I was informed later that evening that i did not miss much on the finale, 
yet again st. louis was skeeted on whose got the herb business, 
because guess what 311
we have the herb.


I was also informed about some doses that are possibly  just maybe  taken 
my fingers are crossed
so knock on wood it goes through cause that would just be dandy.

Oh happy Independence day ya'll, and god bless america and all that business,
im so excited for the carnival this weekend hopefully we go tonight and tomorrow 
because I want to see fireworks skullfucked..i feel like that would just be mind blowing 
and have heard from a few friends that it can be quite cosmic













well toot a lou for now,


love always
weiner

No comments: